Please be aware that we have a significant number of cases in Key Stage One this week. If your child has headlice, please do your best to bust them!
You can download an NHS advice sheet on head lice here, but in brief:
• You need to check with the Chemist which lotion is being used at the moment
• You should carefully follow the instructions for using the lotion
• For the next stage you should check with a toothcomb through wet conditioned hair, for eggs, which you need to pull out
• You need to keep checking in case you have missed any eggs or new live ones which have just come on to the hair
• Head lice like clean hair so just washing and not checking carefully will not clear it.