We have now drawn the PTFA Bazaar raffle and prizewinners will be contacted in due course. This (almost) brings an end to this calendar year’s events by the PTFA.
In 2013 they have:
- Raised over £400 at the Quiz Night
- Paid for all of Key Stage 2 to visit the Harry Potter Studios
- Paid for all of Key Stage 1 and Foundation to see The Gruffalo’s Child on stage
- Organised for the Easter Bunny to come to school and hand out Easter Eggs
- Held a Ladies Night raising over £700
- Purchased new benches for the playground
- Raised over £2700 at the Summer Fete
- Organised new & second-hand uniform sales at cost price for parents
- Put on 3 discos for all children at school.
- Paid for leavers’ presents and new-pupils’ book bags
- Held the Inflatable Fun Day
- Contributed to the cost of the choir’s trip to the O2
- Sold ice creams each Friday throughout the summer term.
- Bought a class set of dictionaries for Year 5/6
- Organised Christmas cards drawn by the children
- Purchased a new Interactive Whiteboard & Projector
- Pledged to buy a class-set of school headphones & new gym equipment
- Produced the 2014 school calendar featuring full-colour self portraits of every pupil (still available for £2 each, 3 for £5 from the school office!)
- Raised over £1600 at the Christmas Bazaar
and supported the school in many other ways.
And…they’ll be supplying table dressings for the pupils’ Christmas lunch too!
Next year the PTFA Fun Quiz is already scheduled
and there are many other events and purchases in the pipeline.
We are very fortunate to have such a active and supportive PTFA and everyone at the school appreciates their hard work. They help enrich the whole school community with both their fundraising & purchasing, and their laying on of social events. Thank you PTFA!
If you would like to know more about what the PTFA does, and is planning to do, their webpage is www.holytrinityhalstead.com/ptfa