To create the German flags below Paddington Bear class had to:
- Open a template file in Dazzle and create a band of images that are predominantly black. Save the file on the network.
- Repeat the process for the red and yellow bands.
- Open office software and import and arrange the three saved images in order.
- Type their name and date underneath and save the document.
- Send the document to the correct printer.
The children created fantastic flags and I was really impressed with how well they approached such a complex task with confidence and enthusiasm – they’ve all come so far since September!
Below is a gallery showing their finished flags.