Summer Festival – Weather Update

Dear Parents/Carers

The weather, at the moment, seems to be against us.

If the current weather continues and it rains either through or during the evening, it is highly likely that we will have no option but to postpone the Summer Festival and try again on Monday 14th July. We anticipated that the weather could be an issue so this date was put aside as a back-up date.

We will make a final decision tomorrow morning, if it carries on raining the already wet field will be waterlogged (even if we have a dry morning) and we will have to cancel. Sadly, due to visitor numbers, holding the event indoors is not a viable option.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think it is better for you to know sooner rather than later.

Best wishes

Jon Smith (Headteacher)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »

Site last updated November 14, 2018 @ 12:47 pm; This content last updated July 10, 2014 @ 4:29 pm