In line with our School Development Aims, our End of Key Stage One and Two results continued to improve. As you can see (below) in many aspects our results exceed both Essex and National averages:
The 2013 National Performance Tables for Holy Trinity Primary School Can be found here.
Other noteworthy achievements include:
- On average, all children with SEN made 3 levels progress in Reading.
- 91% of children with SEN made at least two levels progress in all subjects [reading, writing and maths].
- All Pupil Premium children made at least two levels progress in all subjects [reading, writing and maths].
- On average, Pupil Premium children made more progress than other pupils:
- Reading 88.9% made three levels progress
- Writing 77.8% made three levels progress
- Maths 44.4% made three levels progress.